CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A piece of me....

Hi there! This is my first time blogging here... so, it is kinda new for me... owh, i heard someone wants me to introduce myself... well, just call me Nick and i 'm originated from Kelantan... (i love Kelantan so much..hihi..:) .. ermm.. What else to say... Oh yeah! Currently, i'm studying at Pennsylvania State University or commonly known as Pennstate in the USA... Hopefully, i will be finishing my study successfully here..hermm... The only reason why i created this blog is because i jus wanna have some fun here... sound funny rite? actually, i think this is one of the good ways for me to entertain myself here since i can write anything that i want such as my feelings, thoughts or something that can help me to release my stress... hopefully, it's gonna be fun! i think, that all the pieces of me...Good Luck for myself!! hehe.. Chiow!!

0 comments: